You can also buy skins, maps, and other items using Minecoins. The Java version does not offer these features. Here is how to download Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC.
Download & Install Minecraft Bedrock Edition On PC
Various Minecraft versions have been released, including Minecraft Bedrock Edition. SkyBox Labs, Mojang Studios, Xbox Game Studios, and 4J Studios contribute to the project.
Minecraft Bedrock Edition comes in many variations. The most recent update is 1.14.60. This update has different versions, including Pocket Edition, Windows 10 Edition, Xbox One Edition, and Nintendo Switch Edition.
And, there are mainly two methods using which you can download Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC.
Using Mojang Official Website
The Bedrock Edition Of Minecraft can easily be downloaded for free if you own a classic version of Minecraft that was purchased prior to October 19th, 2018. Here are the simple steps.
1. Open your favorite web browser. Head over to the Mojang website.
2. After that, log in to your Mojang account using the email address and password you use for Minecraft.
3. Navigate to the “Minecraft For Windows 11” section. Select the “Claim Your Free Copy” button.
Your browser will automatically redirect you to the Microsoft Store. Click on the Redeem button to start the process. Your Microsoft account must be logged in.
The game has been successfully claimed by you. You can now access the Microsoft Store directly and download it.
The following two methods will allow you to install Minecraft For PC if you do not have Classic Minecraft.
1. Launch your browser. Navigate to the Minecraft website.
2. In the top right corner of the home page, click three horizontal lines.
3. From the menu that appears, click Trial and Download.
4. Click on the download button.
5. Download and install it.
6. You can now launch the game. As soon as you open Minecraft, you’ll be asked to log in with your Minecraft account. You’ll have 100 minutes to try out the demo after that.
For those without an account, please create one first.
Is Java better than Bedrock?
Both have advantages and disadvantages. The performance and multiplayer of Bedrock make it a better choice for the base game. However, if you want to further modify the game beyond what it is capable of, Java would be a better choice.
Can I switch from Java to Bedrock?
Yes, there is now the option to switch between Java Edition and Bedrock Edition at any time in Minecraft. So you can play Java Edition initially and then switch to Bedrock Edition later.
How much does Bedrock cost on PC?
In the Windows version, the price is $26.99. The Nintendo Switch version, which costs $29.99, has the highest price tag.
Is Bedrock easier than Java?
It is undoubtedly easier to play Bedrock than Java because it is the base game. There was not a complete port of Java’s combat system to Bedrock. Unfortunately, Bedrock lacks game modes such as Spectator and Adventure. So as far as gameplay goes, Bedrock is more challenging.
How do I download Bedrock If I already own it?
Sign in with your Microsoft account on your PC. Select your profile picture by clicking the three dots in the Microsoft Store. Navigate to My Library. You can download the game from there if you already own it.
How do I know if I have Bedrock Edition?
Look in your Games and Apps for the game’s title. It will be a Bedrock Edition if it is Minecraft. Xbox One Edition is not a Bedrock Edition.
Can you mod Bedrock Edition?
No, you cannot. Due to its universal codebase, Minecraft: Bedrock Edition does not support mods, whether they are official or unofficial.
Why is Bedrock Edition different?
There is a noticeable difference in the world format between the two versions. LevelDB is used for world storage in Bedrock Edition. Meanwhile, Java Edition makes use of Anvil formats. Consequently, most third-party tools built for Java Edition do not work with Bedrock Edition.
We have covered how to download Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC in a simple and easy-to-follow guide. Feel free to let us know in the comments section if you encounter any problems while installing the game.
- Fix An Existing Connection Was Forcibly Closed On Minecraft
- Fix io.netty.channel.abstractchannel Connection Time Out on Minecraft
- Fix Minecraft GLFW Error 65542 | Driver Does Not Support OpenGL
- Top 10 Best Minecraft Prison Servers
- Top 10 Ways to Fix Minecraft Out Of Memory Error
- Fix Minecraft Oops Your Microsoft Account Was Disconnected